The math department hosts a colloquium series in which distinguished researchers present their recent work to a general mathematical audience. All faculty, graduate students and undergraduate students are welcome.
- Sep 2: Amy Hackenberg, Indiana University Bloomington, Differentiating Instruction on Speed for Seventh Grade Students
- Sep 30: Jessica Lin, McGill University, Asymmetric and Symmetric Cooperative Motion
- Oct 7: Mandi Fry, Metropolitan State University of Denver, Character Tables and Brauer’s Legacy
- Oct 21: Mohamed Omar, Harvey Mudd College, Creativity Amidst Adversity
- Nov 18: Ronnie Nagloo, University of Illinois, Applications of model theory to functional transcendence